Athlete's # 1 Tub Tea
Athlete’s # 1 Bath
After a great work out or simple after an exhausting long day at work, relax and tone sore aching muscles.
Powerful, antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal agents.
Rich in antioxidants that will make your skin look healthy and young.
100% Natural – Pure Essential Oils – No artificial colors or fragrances – Non-GMO
Athlete’s # 1 Bath
- After a great work out or simple after an exhausting long day at work, it is time to enjoy a bath like no other for a detoxifying, moisturizing, relaxing and healing experience.
- Relax sore aching muscles
- It works as an antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- It is rich in antioxidants that will make your skin look healthy and young.
- Moistures and tones skin.
- Himalayan Salt
- Epson Salt
- Essential Oils of: Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lemon
- Lemon Peel
- Dried Thyme, Arnica, Sage leaf and Lavender
- Castor Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil
- Fill reusable tea bag (included) with ½ Cup of the tea.
- Hang from the faucet allowing hot water to run through the bag as the tub fills.
- Submerge the bag and squeeze many times before getting in to the tub.
- Soak in infused water for 20 minutes.
- You can use the bag as a bath cloth or compress on your forehead, temples or pulse points.
- Clean oil residues from the bath tub to avoid slipping.
- Stay hydrated: Drink a glass of water before and after your bath.
- Oils in the tub can lead to a slippery tub when you get out so be careful when exiting the tub after a relaxing bath.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, children use, consult your health practitioner before use.
- This product has not been evaluated for the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.